• Site URL:
    caixa.gov.br
  • Days Played:
    Wednesday and Saturday

Mega Sena Results

Mega Sena Review

Play Mega Sena Now

Mega Sena Review

The Mega Sena frequently generates young and fresh multimillionaires, are you the next one!? Read more and start thinking about your lucky numbers, because this is the draw for you!

The Mega Sena is the most popular and largest lottery draw held in Brazil, with the highest winning odds. The draw takes place every twice a week on every Wednesday and Saturday at 2.00 pm. For participating you need to place a minimum bet of six and a maximum bet of fifteen numbers from 1 to 60.

By increasing the numbers you also increase your winning odds. The game can be played by purchasing lottery tickets for the same through a retailer or via Internet. Although this lottery game may be played in a slightly different manner as compared to the normal ones, those who are participating for the first time, would get a lot of help in understanding the game as a step by step detailed instructions about the rules of the game is provided at the back of the ticket.
The Brazilian Mega Sena lottery is actually the nation's lottery in South America and is also undoubtedly, the most famous lottery adventure on the continent.

In reality, this unique Brazilian lottery game is very massive plus popular that it's even favorites among participants external to South America with lots of lottery gamers globally enjoying the Mega Sena.

Mega Sena Rules

Brazil's Mega Sena rules are quite simple. The game is played by selecting pairs of balls from 2 spherical cages with an intention of forming a 2 digit number to be matched on the player’s ticket. Each of these balls has numbers printed on them. One cage has balls with numbers from 0 to 5 while the other cage has balls with numbers from 0 to 9.

Winners of Mega Sena Brazil are always rewarded through cash payment, whereby every first time player is allotted a welcome bonus in the form of one free ticket with the purchase of one.

The Odds of Winning Mega Sena

The chances of someone winning the jackpot in Brazil’s Mega Sena Lottery are 1 in 50.06 million. One has to match all the 6 numbers to get his hands on the jackpot. For second tier prizes the probability comes down to 1 in 154,518.

Match Odds of Winning Estimated Prize Fund
6 Numbers (Jackpot) 1 in 50,063,860 35%
5 Numbers 1 in 154,518 19%
4 Numbers 1 in 2,332 19%

Mega Sena Prize Breakdown

The Mega Sena prize fund is made of 46% of the total ticket sales (before tax), with the other 54% of lottery income going towards social causes.

Match Estimated Prize Fund
6 Numbers (Jackpot) 35%
5 Numbers 19%
4 Numbers 19%

Mega Sena Winning Numbers

Mega Sena is a 6 number lottery game. To win R$2 Million Mega Sena jackpot, you have to match 6 main numbers. Here are the Mega Sena winning numbers for 13-10-2018 BRT:

02 18 19 23 34 53

Mega Sena Past Results and Winning Numbers

The Mega Sena result archive contains the results from 11-03-1996 BRT up to the last ones. You only need to select the right date from the list.

DRAW DATE (BRT): WINNING NUMBERS:
Saturday 13th October 2018 02 18 19 23 34 53
Wednesday 10th October 2018 04 35 43 46 47 53
Saturday 6th October 2018 12 21 25 37 38 49
Wednesday 3rd October 2018 07 20 26 37 38 39
Saturday 29th September 2018 01 18 19 33 56 60
Wednesday 26th September 2018 06 25 33 42 48 49
Saturday 22nd September 2018 13 18 35 40 41 42
Thursday 20th September 2018 10 22 40 46 55 58
Tuesday 18th September 2018 01 02 14 37 55 58
Saturday 15th September 2018 02 11 15 30 36 39

Mega Sena Prizes

The Mega Sena features 3 prize divisions. To win any prize in Mega Sena , you have to match 4 numbers. Chances to hit the Mega Sena jackpot are 1: 50,063,860. To see all the Mega Sena odds, go to the REVIEW tab.

Divisions Match Payout per Winner
1 Prize 6 R$27,364,769.44
2 Prize 5 R$41,598.96
3 Prize 4 R$630.91

Mega Sena Hot and Cold Numbers

Mega Sena hot numbers are the lottery numbers that appear the most in drawings. Mega Sena cold numbers are the numbers that appear infrequently. Some lotto players choose them specifically because of the frequency, believing that their reappearance in Mega Sena results is only a matter of time, while others stay clear.

HOT NUMBERS
COLD NUMBERS

Mega Sena Jackpot History

The jackpot history tool will enable you to see the changes in the biggest Mega Sena jackpots over time. Use the data to carry out analysis, comparisons and predictions for the next Mega Sena jackpot. The biggest Mega Sena jackpot is R$263,295,553 and it was won on 31-12-2014 BRT.

Predicted Jackpot
Mega Sena Number Generator

The Mega Sena generator provides FREE lucky numbers for Mega Sena draws. All you need to do is to enter your name, your birth date, and the day of the draw you plan to participate in.

General Info
Draw Info
Populate this form and press generate