10 Free Lottery Tips
At LotteryPros.com there are no tricks if you are looking for free lottery tips, you will get them!!! I hope you will find our tips helpful.
- Lottery is a game of sheer luck. It does not require any talent or special skill to win big in the lottery. The key to a lottery success is perseverance. You have to be relentless in your pursuit for lottery success. So buy tickets frequently and play as much as you can. If you lose, you lose. Just don’t lose hope.
- Always buy your own lottery ticket. Do not ask friends or neighbors you buy a ticket for you. Buy the lottery tickets with your own money & do not loan or borrow money from someone else. Chances are more that you would not win even a penny. In that case you might have difficulty paying the amount you borrowed for buying the ticket. In the reversed situation as well you might have a problem in your hand if you win any prize with that ticket. The person you borrowed the money from might ask to share some with him since the ticket was bought with his money.
- Do not pick numbers that have already won prizes, especially from recent draw. People have a tendency to believe that winning numbers are somehow lucky and if they pick those numbers they might win. Most of the time, this may not always be the case.
- Do not pick numbers based on any arithmetic sequence viz. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 & so on. Many people go for number patterns and most of the time they win nothing.
- Do not pick numbers according to the birthdays and the ages of your family members. Too many people pick the numbers based on birth dates or ages of family members and many people end up picking the same numbers since there are only 31 days in a month at most.
- Also make sure you do not pick your numbers according to a tip service. These lottery tips services provide the same numbers to many of their customers and you end up selecting the number which many people have chosen at the same time. So try not to choose your numbers according to a tip service.
- Many people make zigzag or other types of patterns on their play slip. This is a big no no. Under no circumstances should you do any kind of pattern on your lottery slip. Thousands of people have the tendency of doing this. This is a way of selecting the numbers for many people. Even if you do win, it will significantly reduce the amount you have won.
- You can take help from lottery software that are currently available in the market. But always make sure that you use your own intelligence and wisdom& don’t blindly follow what the software says to you.
- Until the draw has taken place, do not throw away or tear your lottery tickets. As has already been said that the lottery is a game of luck. So you never know what might happen when. You could end up winning a prize and you will repent that for the rest of your life if you have thrown away your ticket thinking you would not win. You can use our free lucky number generator!
- The last thing you can do to play lottery properly is that you can talk to people who have won lottery prizes before, if you know any of them. But make sure you always use your own intelligence and wisdom while making a decision. There may well be people who will misguide you by giving you wrong info. So be careful and Good Luck!
Always remember that the lottery is a game of luck and if you do not win the jackpot it does not mean anything negative about you or your capability. Just keep playing the lottery and hope that you would win someday.